Scenes reminiscent of the European countryside greet you as you arrive at a gated Estate infused with heritage & everyday experiences so magical it has a name: La Ferme. French for “The Farm”, this estate exudes laid back luxury. Take in the breathtaking views from every window and balcony as you linger with a glass of wine made with grapes from your 4 acre Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard influenced by the legendary Napa wine icon Bernard Portet.
French doors invite you to meander through the estate as you experience the gentle sound of the fountain as you read a book under the sun in the plaza, feel the warm breeze blowing through while enjoying al fresco family meals overlooking the vineyard, entertain in the gracious backyard shaded by mulberry trees, taste the pizzas you bake with toppings from your expansive vegetable gardens and orchards baked in the Forno Piombo pizza oven, hear the children’s laughter as they enjoy the private playground, follow the trail to firepit where you can snuggle up under a warm throw and make smores with friends, smell the wonderful scent of the moment grapes are harvested in the morning air. Guests to the estate have a choice between a 3 bedroom guesthouse or a studio guesthouse to be welcomed in. The french doors in the studio opens up to an idyllic countryside scene to inspire your work in this creative space. The lush landscaping includes verdant vegetable gardens, bountiful fruit tree orchard, a chicken coop mansion and a quaint barn that currently houses sheep, chickets, goats, ducks and a llama. Produce your own estate-grown wine from your vineyards and olive oil from the over 2 dozen olive trees that surround the property.
The main home, guesthouse and studio offer over 11,150 square feet of living space and garages for 7 cars. All within a desirable location mere minutes to downtown Napa, Silverado Country Club, world-renowned restaurants and wineries. Impeccable location in the heart of Napa. This truly is quintessential Napa Valley.
- 4 Acre Cabernet Sauvignon Vineyard
- 8.62 Acre Estate
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath Guesthouse with it's own address (2061 Monticello Road)
- Separate Studio perfect for Working at Home
- 2 Separate Garages for 7 Cars
- Chicken Coop Mansion
- Vegetable Gardens
- Fruit Orchards
- Fountain Plaza
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Firepit area overlooking vineyards
- The 3 homes on the estate are on City Water and Well Water nurtures the landscaping
- There is a generator for the main house
- There is 2235 sq ft of living space downstairs in the main house that is a blank canvas for a gym and/or movie theater and/or wine cellar and/or bar and/or library
- There is 1260 sq ft of living space upstairs in the main house that is a blank canvas for a playroom and/or billiard room and/or expansive walk in closet and/or home office
- 11157 sq ft Living Space include the 5 Bedroom Main Home (9362 sq ft) 3 Bedroom Guesthouse (1195 sq ft) Studio (600 sq ft)